- It is a subarb of Chennai in South Chennai. The very first Maha Prathyangira Devi Temple is built here. It is 26kms from Chennai central railway staion.
- It is a municipal town in Krishnagiri district of Tamilnad. Maha Prathyangira Kalika devi temple is here in sipcot Ph2. the temple is just 5kms from Hosur on Kirhsnagiri route. Hosur is 51kms from Krishnagiri and 41kms from Bangalore.
- It is a small village near Tiruchirapalli city in Tamilnad. Kulumani Prathyangira devi temple is here. This temple is 19kms from Trichi and 5kms from Jeeyapuram Railway Station.
- It is a small village near Madurai of Tamilnad State. Prathyangira devi temple is here near Madurai Agri University. Narasimha Perumal temple, Muragan temple and Jain caves temples are near this temple. Mangalagudi 12kms from Madurai.
- It is the Capital City of Kerala State. Prathyangira Devi Temple is here at Sasthamangalam. This temple is just 5kms away from Thrivendrum Central railway station.
- It is the Capital City of Andhra Pradesh State. Prathyangira Devi Temple is here at Alakapuri near Kothapet, Hyderabad. It is just 750mtrs from Ashta Lakshmi Temple. This temple is just 3kms from Dilshuknagar Bust Stop. 8kms from Centra Bus Station of Hyderabad.
- It is a small village near Kumbakonam in Thanjavuru District, Taminlnad State. Maha Prathyangira Devi Temple is here. Ayyavadi is just 2kms away from Thirunageswaram and 8kms from Kumbakonam. 47kms from Thanjavur.
Some of the temples are there in India. I will mention them soon